A young boy in China has been left scarred for life after he opened a can of semi-frozen soft drink which exploded in his face.
The boy had put the can of cola in the freezer so it would be ice-cold as soon as possible.
He took the can out a few hours later and opened it, only to have the aluminium explode into his face.
Shrapnel from the can cut his face open and he needed 38 stitches, including seven on the inside of his mouth.
The boy's mother posted photos of her son's face on Chinese social networking site Weibo in a bid to warn others of the dangers of freezing soft drinks.