A Colombian man has reportedly had his penis amputated after taking too much Viagra.
Gentil Ramirez Polania, 66, was trying to impress his new girlfriend when he overdosed on the drug.
Mr Polania suffered an erection for days, before heading to hospital where doctors found his penis to be "inflamed and showing signs of gangrene", according local newspaper La Nacion.
Doctors were then forced to amputate Mr Polania’s penis in an effort to stop the gangrene from spreading.
It’s not the first time the little blue pill has made it into the headlines for the wrong reasons.
Just last week, a 25 year-old man from Yemen died from a Viagra overdose, after taking five pills at once on his wedding night.